SUSTAINABLE. ENGAGING. COMMUNITY. ART.
TRAFFIC and safety
Based at Fringe Central Office
This person is responsible of making sure that only people with the correct Parking Passes or ID passes are accessing the correct areas.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Service and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be confident and able to make decisions
- Must be fairly fluent in English
- Report to fringe central and pick up a walkie talkie and Traffic and Safety Champion clip board.
- Understand the different access passes for the festival.
- Arrange traffic barriers for vehicles coming in and out.
- Monitor designated area and check parking passes for vehicles coming in.
- Return to fringe central after your shift is done and return walkie talkie and clipboard.
- This position is primarily outside so wearing appropriate clothing for the weather is required.