SUSTAINABLE. ENGAGING. COMMUNITY. ART.
Based at Fringe Festival
Responsible for selling theatre tickets at the Fringe theatre venues. Must have experience and be comfortable handling money. This person is also the one who gets asked the most questions about the show and festival.
Skills and Abilities:
- Reliable, responsible, and organized
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience handling cash and cash box
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Sell tickets for theatre shows at the venue.
- Handling cash for tickets as well as the docket folder
- Recording ticket numbers for the show
- Record ticket sales on reconciliation sheet
- Count the cash box float
- Have a good understanding of the theatre show schedule
- Understand and organizae papers relating to theatre shows such as: Advance and pre-sale tickets, Company Comps, etc.
- Handle tickets, vouchers, and passes for the theatre shows
- Work closely with the Front of House to ensure everyone going into the show has purchased a ticket.
- Be able to answer general questions about the festival